Quiz show contestants

Heard that in auditions for quiz shows they tend to pick the people who have an eccentric personality or something unusual about them, the people who are just genuinely knowledgeable don’t get on which lends to the obsession of having a lengthy unnecessary chat with every participant. Nobody watches to hear about what a randomer from London does for a living and how they got into magnet fishing
Half the time it’s people who have an agent who get them on these shows. I’ve seen a contestant on The Apprentice also appear on Wipeout, and someone on Pointless who’d been on Tipping Point a few months before.

Tipping point ? Love that - most of the contestants don’t have a brain cell between them - the 10,000 is generally safe.
The fucking presenter is a top grade **** too. Smarmy smug little prickwho is given far too much air time

I know this isn’t a contestant, but Joe Brand is presenting HIGNFY? again tonight.

How does she get so many gigs on tele? She’s not funny at all nor a particularly good presenter at all.

I've just seen Bimbo Bob's earlier post on this thread that he won Mastermind in 1993. Actually it was Gavin Fuller who won the title that year. He is a Portsmouth supporter.
Does Bob mean he just won one of the earlier heats?

I know what I'm talking about, as I have won the title, and have the glass bowl on my sideboard to prove it.
My name is Gavin!

stay out of the black and into the red. Nothing in this game for an empty crisp packet.
Old episodes on Challenge, check out the pro throwing for Charity, loads of them popped their cloggs, also one of the Contestants who appeared on the show later got convicted for two different offences of murdering two people or double two if you like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.