United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called "one of the best left backs in Europe" by the GPC and tipped to fill Patrice Evra's role*** at Manchester United, Alexander Buttner has, some might say, dropped a few levels . . .

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-...lexander-buttner-joins-new-england-revolution

*** When I say "fill Patrice Evra's role", I mean either his role as United's left back OR his role as one of Planet Earth's biggest dickheads.
It was the Scottish accent!
What he really said was, I’m tipping Alexander Buttner, to fill in Evra’s hole!

Come on you know the history clubs have to have "The Greatest" of everything - The Greatest free kick, The Greatest goal, The Greatest come back, The Greatest defender, The Greatest full-back, The Greatest manager..... it's never ending.

It sounds just like the idiot in the White House is involved with both cheeks of the same arse!

One of them said to me the other night: "Since you've had all that success City have become arrogant and disrespectful to us (rags)". I answered: "Disrespect? As in a fucking great big banner mocking our lack of trophies"?

In all fairness he just looked a bit sheepish and mumbled "Yeah. S'pose".

I suppose, living in Kent, you are surrounded by the sad bastards.

One of my mates who’s a Rag says he hates how arrogant we’ve become.

I just laughed at him.

Good!!
I'll never forget the last time we came out of the old first division and telling a United fan (season ticket holder) I work with I can't wait for the derby.
His reply was 'So fcuking what, you're insignificant'.

Get arrogant and fuck em!!

Them & Palace have been top of the Penalties list for last couple of seasons, can only assume Zaha wins the majority of them for Palace.

People always point to our lack of penalties, I think it's our style of play which doesn't involve much headless running into the box and looking for contact as to why we receive so few for the amount of possession we have, although I still think we are hard done to by the referees to a certain extent.

No our lack of penalties is purely down to the style of reffing in our games. Nothing to do with the way we play.

If the rags get taken over by 'dirty Arab money' will they be allowed to spend what they like? My guess is FFP will be scrapped.

Will they also become a ''hollowed out shell of a club'' and a ''State funded propaganda tool'' etc etc??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.