Scientology

read a few L Ron Hubbard books, they were quite good, but his cult is another bunch of nutjobs

Scum. I was tricked in to taking their stress test and was told I was severely depressed and in need of their help. It knocked me until I did some Googling. They caught me at a funny time.

Isn't it weird how bizarre a religion sounds when the 1st time you hear of it you can already make up your own mind.....

only weird if you are predispositioned to be gullible.

If you are rational you can see through all of them immediately.

Scum. I was tricked in to taking their stress test and was told I was severely depressed and in need of their help. It knocked me until I did some Googling. They caught me at a funny time.
I was mithered by them to take a "personality" test by them back in 1973. After completing the test they told me I had a major personality disorder ,but they could sort me out if I paid them a sum of money and joined their religion.
I told them to FUCK OFF and stormed out of the building whilst they mulled over my response.
CUNTS the lot of them.

No madder than any other god botherers.
hqdefault.jpg

Bonkers! Nearly as bonkers as believing in a man with a beard in the sky or a god that makes you cover up women and bomb places. Each to their own I suppose
I agree but it takes a special kind of stupid to believe a religion that was made up in front of your eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.