Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

I’m going to a traditional Italian bars and restaurants. Why travel all that way for a bar you can get on Deansgate?

I'm happy to do both, as I'd previously mentioned we'll be heading to that Nottingham Forest bar at some point too, and any other places we stumble across.

2 nights gives us scope to do numerous joints, however I do envisage us spending a decent amount of time in this Bootleg pub. Freedom of choice is great isn't it?

You're right, I just reread it...

"Italian bylaws dictate each ticket must have been registered and used by the supporter who has purchased it. Following the purchase of your ticket, all supporter details have been passed to Atalanta B.C. in accordance with this law. The name your ticket was registered to will need to match the details on your passport (which you will need with you on the day) in order for you to gain entry to the San Siro Stadium. If the information you provided does not match that on your passport/EU driving licence or your match ticket, you are at risk of not being allowed to enter the stadium."

... it is ambiguous. I'm still taking my passport just in case.
Don't see the need to fill other form out , City already have all my details ie name ,address, telephone No.
Also my passport will not tell anybody where I've come from or how I've travelled , so why the need for a departure and arrival date or place, or mode of transport ?
Wouldn't be more usual to ask for the passport number to check against the passport , instead of a supporters number ?

Don't see the need to fill other form out , City already have all my details ie name ,address, telephone No.
Also my passport will not tell anybody where I've come from or how I've travelled , so why the need for a departure and arrival date or place, or mode of transport ?
Wouldn't be more usual to ask for the passport number to check against the passport , instead of a supporters number ?
Comes across more a survey to find how we are all travelling

I put, planes, trains and automobiles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.