Talksport

Drive are currently saying that Scott McTomminay would get into City's team - lol.

They do acknowledge that Rhodri and Fern are respectively injured and playing in defense.

Seems that Gundo gets no credit for his stellar performances at the end of last season
Don’t get sucked in by it. None of them believe anything they say. They aren’t there for their punditry, they’re there just to earn money for their employers. They are just WUMs who try and get people to phone in to earn the station money.

Scott McTomminay is a good player, I was arguing with United fans at the end of last season and into this he should be given a chance and they were telling me he's shite lol.
Now he's the best thing since white bread in their eyes.

He wouldn't get within spitting distance of this City side mind.

Next stage is reverting back to norm after their winning run against shite teams comes to an end, then every players a cnut again.
No wonder Pogba's got a six month sick note for a broken shoelace.

Tony Evans the Scouser on this morning saying Klopp will be happy with Pep saying Mane dives. Implying a Keegan "love it" implosion and they've got into his head. Cascarino scouse fan agreeing and says Liverpool "threw it away" last year, as if we didn't earn it! Talking about the dippers "nightmare" fixture schedule ignoring that we were in all competitions last year and we have (probably deliberately) been given shorter time to recover between the premier league games. This is why so many fans hate the dippers. They have people all over the media giving a spin with little counter balance.

Tony Evans the Scouser on this morning saying Klopp will be happy with Pep saying Mane dives. Implying a Keegan "love it" implosion and they've got into his head. Cascarino scouse fan agreeing and says Liverpool "threw it away" last year, as if we didn't earn it! Talking about the dippers "nightmare" fixture schedule ignoring that we were in all competitions last year and we have (probably deliberately) been given shorter time to recover between the premier league games. This is why so many fans hate the dippers. They have people all over the media giving a spin with little counter balance.

The Dipper Tony Evans you say?

Thank fcuk for that.... Had the radio tuned in to talk crap this morning and all I could hear was dolphin like static, I thought it was broken!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.