World Vegan Day

Game Changers on Netflix really opened my eyes as far as veganism and human performance is concerned. So much so, that I’d like to give it a go.

Game Changers on Netflix really opened my eyes as far as veganism and human performance is concerned. So much so, that I’d like to give it a go.

It’ll be full of vegan propaganda. Whilst we should all try and vary our diets, a nice balance suits.

I hate militant vegans. I’d gladly throw bacon at them.

It’ll be full of vegan propaganda. Whilst we should all try and vary our diets, a nice balance suits.

I hate militant vegans. I’d gladly throw bacon at them.
It wasn’t full of vegan propaganda. Try watching it before presuming that. This is coming from someone who’s favourite place to eat is Bem Brazil or Fazenda by the way.

Do it.

If The Game Changers informed your judgement, you will also be interested in Cowspiracy:

Cheers for that. Are you one? No ones more of a meat lover than me. I’m worried that I’d struggle to wave it goodbye.

Same here. I'd like to do it but diet is pretty much all meat and I hate vegetables. Makes it a bit tricky!!
Pretty much all meat now has a Quorn / Linda McCartney or even own supermarket brand alternative. Some (like the Quorn chicken pieces) are very tasty. On their own many will say not but added in a curry or other sauce and in a stir fry they are really good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.