Southampton (H) Post-Match Thread

Lee Mason is one bent fucker. Allowed them to time waste from minute one and booked Ederson for one instance.

Allows their player to go off at the longest point and then tried to get Sergio off at the goal line and he rightly told him to fuck off. Only surprise was he didn't book him.

A corrupt cheat.

At 2-1 up can anyone explain what the fuck Sterling was doing when 2 against 1? Unbelievable play from a player of his ability.
If he has any time at all to think he usually makes a cock of it. Plays like his feet's tied together at times. Next weekend would be a good time to have a blinder.

Ederson Cancelo Walker Fernandinho Stones Mendy Gundogan KDB Bernardo Aguero Sterling we'll see against Liverpool I guess

As per usual you weren’t there, but you always find the time to have a pop at City fans.

the ref was a fucking cheat, the game is bent, and the ****s who moan about their own fans should really do one

I feel the same about the ones who are constantly moaning about refs especially the oens before games are even played...its like people are getting their excuses in before the game has even been played.

refs arent cheats and the game isnt bent (the media bias is)

refs are infuriatingly inconsistent definitely.

and whats the comment about me not being there?

I feel the same about the ones who are constantly moaning about refs especially the oens before games are even played...its like people are getting their excuses in before the game has even been played.

refs arent cheats and the game isnt bent (the media bias is)

refs are infuriatingly inconsistent definitely.
You’re an idiot

lee mason truly a cheat and booking ederson for time timewasting when letting the southampton keeper doing it all game, look we all know we are having to beat the system as well as the other team but lee mason what a **** and clueless

city was all over the place in the first half and if there is one thing this season we are so predictable down the left ?? it as to come from the left because we don't have a right winger and B.silva is doing his best to play that role, but does not have the speed of a sane to recover when hold the line and getting back up to help walker
but southampton played there game and getting everybody back behind the ball and making city cross it in was bread and butter to them

am not one for digging out the manager or anybody at the club but i feel we need a plan B ?? also i don't understand david silva role this season 3 or 4 time he was the highest player up front with his back to goal playing like a (striker), we have lost our mojo a little bit and the injuries and players not full 100% have hit us hard, when will pep get a full squad to play with, its crazy that patching up a team week in week out and it has it us hard in how we play and getting results

but i will say there is a big big win coming and when we click and start to play its easy on the eyes, maybe the bigger the game the better we play and when a team comes and plays against us the open spaces will start to reopen and city click into our old self

PS

there is a big game next week just what the doctor ordered

What is your plan b. ?
Not digging you out or anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.