Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt like a defeat leaving the stadium after hearing their score bastards.

Just can't afford to lose next week.

Come on.......hell of a long way to go yet

Lets say the worst happens and they win next week, the gap is 9pts. However they could easily draw 3 games whilst we win 3 to make the gap 3pts by the time we play them at home in April

Its still all to play for

I see a diving culture now exists at Anfield, that kid was at it in the week winning a penalty for his efforts. Mane is getting worse every week, and Salah is due one very soon, not too soon though. Cheating wankers!

I dont blame them if the cheating referees keep falling for it of course Half the liverpool squad are going to dive! We dont dive and is a waste of time for our players to so because one we never get them and two our players will get booked.

Collapsing Eygptian and SevenHeads will be throwing themselves to the floor as soon as we get anywhere near them.

The dipper media wankfest will be in full love in mode by next weekend. They won’t be allowed to lose.

Does anyone have a clip of this mane dive? I can’t find it online, it’s like it’s been deleted from history!!

Whatever we say about that cheating lot, but I’m afraid they will win the league the wat things went so far for them. And us.

We never seem to be able to put out our best team against them. We hardly ever win at their place anyways, so it’s an easy bet they lead by 9 points next weekend. And that is a comfortable cushion for dropping a few points up until February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.