The internet in the stadium

@journolud, If you look on the meeting notes/minutes of the City Matters group you will see that this has been raised at that meeting. As I’m on my iPad I can’t copy & paste the link but I typed: City Matters minutes in Google to get them. It’s the 17th October 2019 Meeting notes the explanation is in.

Personally I am more interested in why we in CBL1 can’t hear any of the interviews/announcements which is why I look at the notes/minutes! We get promised every season that they are working on it but it never gets better. Places like Preston, Brighton, Everton and even the Dippers have better sound levels than us unfortunately. Never mind the interviews are probably boring anyway! ;-)

They are/were in talks for a 5gb dedicated Internet connection for the stadium

I'd prefer it if there was no effing internet in the ground. Ive never looked at my phone whilst at the ground. There must be some really important people who support us now. ( and why would a supporters group raise it as a problem at meetings with the club. Attack one subject at a time until its sorted, shorter list, less chance of brushing them under the carpet. )

I don't usually check my phone at the game but just before HT Pep turned to the bench and held his calf,he then tried to get Jesus on in stoppage time.Looking around the pitch i could'nt see who was injured so at HT i tried to get on here to see who it was.A complete waste of time,so although not my thing i understand that if you live on your mobile it must be frustrating when you are in the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.