Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

BuryBlue1977

"Liverpool have done it many times cos they have a special talent. Sometimes it's diving, sometimes it's this talent to score incredible goals in the last minute, it's a talent." -Pep

Whilst I totally agree, especially after that diving cûnt Mane did a ridiculous dive today, is this a wise comment?

It’s needed saying because they keep diving and diving... and diving... ALL THE TIME!

The commentators and pundits seem to brush over it like it’s nothing but it’s pure cheating at its worst and they’re the worst team I’ve ever seen in the Prem doing it.

great comments from Pep , we go into the lions den next week , so lets crank up the atmosphere and get inside the head of next weeks referee , no doubt Klopp will come back with a snidey comment , bring it on , dont forget we are a better football team than the Dippers. If we go 9 points behind its not an issue we have won titles from that position before ,but if the Dippers get beat and they have lost titles from that position before and the self doubt and inferior complex they have regarding the Premier league will come back to haunt them.

Absolutely,spot on by Pep. Never known a bigger set of cheating ****s than this lot. Most annoying things are that: apparently the slightest brush in the penalty area is a justified spot kick ( unless city of course) and there is no media challenging of Liverpool's cheating

Personally i am screaming internally "about fucking time, i am right by your side Pep mate"

We are not a pushover but tend to work behind the scenes and keep our council. I got sick to death of it because it was not working, honourable but misguided. I am perfectly fine with the gloves off.
Yep. I feel the same. It’s about time someone called the cheating twats out but we are normally so polite even in the face of severe provocation. Part of me feels like it could come back to haunt us but in the main I’m really glad Pep said it. It’s now gonna cause a tit for tat tension build up which the press will love. If we beat these cûnts next week I will be so so happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.