Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

When did Pep say this?

Completely agree with him - is he trying to buidl a bit of influence before next weeks game? - Probably

Is it wise -not sure -it will only make the perenial victims even more incensed and that might not be too helpful - you know how they get when they feel as though they have been a "victim of an injustice."

He is spot on however

He should have done a Franny Lee dive across the table.

weird...i was thinking about that the other day and thinking Id love to see one of our players do what Franny did all those years ago at Clanfield next weekend. ....it would break the internet for sure and be absolutely hilarious!

weird...i was thinking about that the other day and thinking Id love to see one of our players do what Franny did all those years ago at Clanfield next weekend. ....it would break the internet for sure and be absolutely hilarious!
I wish I could remember Franny Lee, have you ever that footage of him scrapping with (I think) Chopper Harris?

What's the point in going into the game showing them the utmost respect , f*ck 'em , they show us absolutely no respect the gloves are off , if they want our title come and get it and beat us. If they beat us fair and square ,( "fair" being very unlikely) and outplay us , i could accept being beaten by the better football team on the day , but they won't , they will dive cheat , take quick corners / free kicks and bend the rules at every opportunity , and their feral support will shout for every dodgy throw-in, corner free kick and penalty. Not sure who the referee is but he will need to show some backbone next Sunday , because there is every chance we will be screwed by one of the officials , including the much maligned VAR geezer sat wearing his Dipper shirt at Stockley Park
Don’t forget thousands smashing up the bus including children aided by their snidey police force

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.