Southampton (H) Post-Match Thread

Gutsy win today and looked like we would be closing in on them as well for a double bonus, then, quelle surprise, the feckers score twice in the last 5 minutes....seriously, when is their luck going to run out, when are teams going to try defending properly against them in the last 5 minutes of games? I thought it was bad last season but unbelievably, it is getting even worse.
Good showing from Kyle today, an assist and the match winning goal.
Strangely, not that unhappy to see Silva going off at HT, been below par just about all season.
That was strange - Gabby Jesus was stripped and stood waiting to replace David Silva about 30 seconds before the halftime whistle - why not just wait until halftime ?

You can keep your opinion I say what I watched long aimless balls lumped.into the box, I don't think we have a divine right to win a game, read my post,.I said teams will not let us just walk through them, but it seems to me that when teams cut us off from playing through the middle we look lost, and if you also take the time to read my previous posts I stated spurs at home was the best at home we have played, so before you judge someone check what.they have said previous

Ah sorry I didn’t check your previous post. Than again I wasted enough time on people like you, so no thank you.

Strange, I thought he was our best player.

Benardo was his usual excellent self when it came to dribbling, closing down the opposition and linking up with Angelino and Gundogan when building up attacks etc, but is decision making for the final pass was abysmal today and even then, they often missed his intended target, so in that respect, he had a poor game today. Still love the guy though.

Benardo was his usual excellent self when it came to dribbling, closing down the opposition and linking up with Angelino and Gundogan when building up attacks etc, but is decision making for the final pass was abysmal today and even then, they often missed his intended target, so in that respect, he had a poor game today. Still love the guy though.

Pretty much the same as all of them then. He was the better of our 2 wide players yesterday I thought.

34 goals scored, 11 matches, over 3 goals per game.
For all those getting on the bandwagon, wanting a lump up front, what would you be happy with for goals per game ? 4, 5.

I do not understand the negativity, Both goals came from crosses. Both made by full backs.

Atmosphere very good in the second half, hope it was good for streamers and match posters.

Pretty much the same as all of them then. He was the better of our 2 wide players yesterday I thought.
Do you remember one chance he created? Sterling has pace as his out of jail card. He actually created some, especially the cutback to Bernardo in front of the 5m50, where he missed by shooting straight at the keeper. Not saying Sterling played well but he had that magic that always helps him create something even when he's total crap.

Judging by how that winner was celebrated and When Aguero was subbed he was pumped up when he walked off the pitch with the embracing of Pep. Liverpool should be worried, the back to back Premier league champions demonstrated they want it again yesterday. We bested them in every competition we played in last season barring the champions league where we were cheated out of it. They couldn’t lay a glove on City in both games in the league, you will have to do better than stuffy injury time winners against newly promoted Villa to take the points off us next weekend.

The whole sequence was so bizarre.
First off they were under tremendous pressure, won the ball and booted it clear, but it hit the useless **** on his fat arse and landed at one of our players. So he blew up.
No one knew why? He’s part of the pitch so the ball hitting him is part of the game, but he instantly invoked a new rule.
Then he didn’t inform anyone it was a drop ball, he just waved his arms around a lot and gave it to Southampton.
The player, totally non plussed, gave it to the keeper when we then claimed a back pass. You should have seen Mason’s face, he thought he’d have a horse’s head in his bed tonight.
Not to worry he saved the day by fucking up our free kick
To be fair, it is a new rule

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.