Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

"Liverpool have done it many times cos they have a special talent. Sometimes it's diving, sometimes it's this talent to score incredible goals in the last minute, it's a talent." -Pep

Whilst I totally agree, especially after that diving cûnt Mane did a ridiculous dive today, is this a wise comment?

Diving needs to be called out. It continues because it isn't called for what it is - blatant cheating. When you see some of the fuckin' stoners that we have had waved away and then later in the day yer see someone 'winning' a penalty when they are fouled by fresh air, AND have it confirmed by VARce, it needs the game to recognise just what it is. I think it hasn't been called because, and we know the culprits, clubs benefit from it. And I suspect that on the training grounds there will be anger that a clear pen hasn't been awarded while other clubs are laughing off their collective bollocks!

I had a look at the Fouls and Misconduct law last night. Jeez, what a fuckin' minefield the arbitrators have turned that into. The law must now contain ten times more verbiage than it did fifty years ago, and with the application according to what is written(!) we have a blatant pen (Silva, de Bruyne, Rodrigo) disregarded but thirty odd miles away we have a powderpuff of a pen awarded with the force of a hundredth of a Newton that, as Pulis once remarked, wouldn't knock an old lady over in the high street!

He would never say this if Pool would be 10 points behind us. Its clear mind game, are we playing Liverpool next week? Oh yes we are.

Same way he would call out the sheer amount of pens United are getting if they would be any kind of threat to us this season. As they arent nobody really cares.

Certainly Pep knows this Liverpool side is very dangerous just like they were last season when they forced us to win 14 straight in the end and any mistake in those would have cost us the title.

This season we had games which cannot be explained like the Wolves home and norwich away losses, which are very simple 3 points for Liverpool. Thats where the 6 points difference coming from.

All I hope we dont play our strongest 11 vs Atalanta. Get a result at anfield is 100 times more important than beat Atalanta now.

Fuck them. The amount of damaging comments from their side means I couldn't give less of a fuck when Pep comes out with this. About time we bit back properly

Mind games, pure and simple. Quite clear Mane although a very good player is a diver and the Dippers are benefitting with the amount of penalties they are getting. Do we know the ref yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.