Institutionalised Bias

Headlines on sky sports website:

Last-gasp Liverpool prouduce stunning fightback

Walker strikes late to spare city's blushes

Here's another beauty. Take a look at the column inches and the headlines, for two pretty similar games from the top two clubs. Which club is the current league Champions?

So we've now got 2 media bias topics? This topic was originally focussed on refereeing.

‘Be nice to them and they will eventually be nice to us’ appears to be the mandate the PR department stubbornly adheres to, a flawed strategy . . . . .

Indeed a flawed strategy. I used to greet every new class I taught with a simple idea - I am going to be nice, if you are nice, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO BE NICE FIRST!

This should be the strategy the clubs adopts towards the RDAHMNeedya wankers, and no other! It they don't like it they have an option - they can fuck off.

The bias within the media whether it be in the written media or tv is blatant and has been since the takeover (prior to that we were someone to be scoffed at but werent a threat to the established elite who helped the media sell their shit!).

I know nothing about PR but Im baffled at the club approach to these cockroaches. Peps disdain is clear for all to see in every main press conference he gives but you can tell he is also keeping a lid on it and is probably under instruction to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.