Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You boys are cute.

y’all can’t recognize and enjoy and appreciate it’s the best football and best teams ever graced Europe.

too damn wound up with regional piss contests. Fucking celebrate that there is hands down the best footy in the world available locally.

I’m a Liverpool fan in NYC. So what. MC place great footy. As Liverpool. It’s all wonderfull to watch. I hope you end up hating them and me.

love you boys. Sorry you don’t have the same hometown connection.

Y'all can fuck off.

We’ll click when it matters. They’ll choke.

Just don't see it happening. There's no time to click, we literally have to be on every single game or we risk losing critical points. That's how far both teams have pushed it, to a Real Madrid-Barcelona style head to head race with zero room for complacency.

We lost Kompany and didn't replace him. All the injuries. Looking far flakier than the past two seasons, and seem to have a tougher time in breaking negative sides down. Then there's the cat amongst the pigeons in VAR.

We have to expect them to hit at least 97 points again this season, probably 100. I certainly don't see them getting below 97, and this year their luck and hunger has only increased. Do you really think we can reach that level again, judging from what we've seen so far?. I don't - even if we win both matches against them, a mammoth task, I still reckon they're in the box seat.

Even if we lose next week it’s far from over. The more the media go into overdrive, the more pressure increases on them.

They’re shit front runners and are showing signs already. Since they opened this lead, they’ve not won a league game by more than 1 goal.

I’m pretty relaxed. We should welcome the media love in, it helps us. If we’re within 6-9 points in Feb, let’s see what happens.
We see how they cope with the fixture pile up as well

Genuinely think City’s best option is to come and attack us at Anfield. I know it hasn’t worked in the past, and we love a counter attack but last seasons game was so cagey, and yes City had the better chances and missed a penalty but I really think you should come and go for it against us. Salzburg had us at sixes and sevens penning us in. The worst thing they did was equalise to make it 3-3. Almost like they didn’t know what to do next. MOTD focuses on how City’s defence wobbles when under pressure but ours is the same, when teams really push us back, which is rare. Trent, I love him, but is a liability at times defensively, and Lovren is a present from us to anyone who plays against him.

I’d take the 0-0 now 100%. But at the same time would like to see a good game of football, rather than the usual Anfield set up of 10 men behind the ball waiting for a Corner most teams play. Fact Arsenal and Tottenham now turn up and set up like Burnley is just depressing. Hoping for a good game.

After this match the 6 teams both teams haven’t played is very different. City still with the Rags, Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal. Think even the most blinkered out there would admit that run looks favourable for us. West Ham away obviously moved now. I didn’t actually realise after you lot we’ve already played the so called “Big 6”.

City 6 Opponents Still to play:

Chelsea (H)

Newcastle (A)

Burnley (A)

Man United (H)

Arsenal (A)

Leicester (H)

Pool 6 Opponents Still to play:

Palace (A)

Brighton (H)

Everton (H)

Bournemouth (A)

Watford (H)

West Ham (A)

Anyway just a post for those who might like to talk football.

I’ll let Airvent to pick up anything else!

Genuinely think City’s best option is to come and attack us at Anfield. I know it hasn’t worked in the past, and we love a counter attack but last seasons game was so cagey, and yes City had the better chances and missed a penalty but I really think you should come and go for it against us. Salzburg had us at sixes and sevens penning us in. The worst thing they did was equalise to make it 3-3. Almost like they didn’t know what to do next. MOTD focuses on how City’s defence wobbles when under pressure but ours is the same, when teams really push us back, which is rare. Trent, I love him, but is a liability at times defensively, and Lovren is a present from us to anyone who plays against him.

I’d take the 0-0 now 100%. But at the same time would like to see a good game of football, rather than the usual Anfield set up of 10 men behind the ball waiting for a Corner most teams play. Fact Arsenal and Tottenham now turn up and set up like Burnley is just depressing. Hoping for a good game.

After this match the 6 teams both teams haven’t played is very different. City still with the Rags, Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal. Think even the most blinkered out there would admit that run looks favourable for us. West Ham away obviously moved now. I didn’t actually realise after you lot we’ve already played the so called “Big 6”.

City 6 Opponents Still to play:

Chelsea (H)

Newcastle (A)

Burnley (A)

Man United (H)

Arsenal (A)

Leicester (H)

Pool 6 Opponents Still to play:

Palace (A)

Brighton (H)

Everton (H)

Bournemouth (A)

Watford (H)

West Ham (A)

Anyway just a post for those who might like to talk football.

I’ll let Airvent to pick up anything else!
Tend to agree that your ‘attacking style’ will suit us better than teams sitting back and defending as we saw yesterday. My big worry is our defence which will struggle against your hoof ball tactics, but if we win 9-8 I really don’t give a shit ;) As long as it is a fairly reffed game with no controversial shit, may the best team win.
Glad you agree that Airhead is a pain in the arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.