Cancelo----Stones-----Otamendi------Mendy

--------------------Fernan---------------------

-----------Doyle---------------Gundo----------

Mahrez---- -------Jesus--------------------Sterling

Bernie for sterling on 60 th Minute
KDB for Gundo on 72 minute
Angelingo for Mendy on 78 th minute

1-2 for City
I like this side. I'd maybe think about resting Sterling. This is the moment when we miss Sane and Rodri.

--------------------Ederson----------------

Cancelo----Garcia-----Otamendi------Angelino

---------------------Doyle---------------------

-----------Foden---------------Bernardo----------

Would it be smart to start 34 y.o. Fernandinho in that game if we intend to play him at Anfield? 3 games in 8 days?

It's not optimal to start Gundy either, but he is only 29. Maybe one of them starts and the other replaces him early in the second half.

Dave played only 45 minutes yesterday, so he can play 60 minutes without problems. Another one who could start and get subbed is Sterling/Bernie with Mahrez operating on the other wing.

Let me put on record my view that even a full strength City team would lose at Atalanta as it's their last chance saloon and we can qualify as group winners with wins elsewhere. Better to rest our star players for Anfield, a game which we cannot afford to lose.

--------------------Ederson----------------

Cancelo----Garcia-----Otamendi------Angelino

---------------------Doyle---------------------

-----------Foden---------------Bernardo----------

For the umpteenth time, Foden is suspended. However, I agree with the idea of a much weakened side.

I like this side. I'd maybe think about resting Sterling. This is the moment when we miss Sane and Rodri.
Sterling is the form player right now so gets to play every PL/CL games. Would also be hungry after poor game against Southampton. Could replace him on an hour mark.

Would it be smart to start 34 y.o. Fernandinho in that game if we intend to play him at Anfield? 3 games in 8 days?

It's not optimal to start Gundy either, but he is only 29. Maybe one of them starts and the other replaces him early in the second half.

Dave played only 45 minutes yesterday, so he can play 60 minutes without problems. Another one who could start and get subbed is Sterling/Bernie with Mahrez operating on the other wing.

Dinho playing2 of those 3 games at centre back makes it very easy for him physically. He could probably still manage 3 games in the holding role with his superb fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.