Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

You do realise Littlewoods fans are in meltdown over Pep’s, Mane diving, comments. And they will be reading this thread.

They will all tell you that Mane, Salah, and Liverpool players are not divers.

And we’re just bitter because Mane and Liverpool scored another injury time, last minute, winning goal. ;-)
They can read?

Comes right from the top.

That is the fact that can’t be ignored, but totally is by our very much respected (haha) media.

It has been going on for three seasons and with the introduction of VAR has unbelievably gone much worse, how? A system to stop clear and obvious errors, making huge clear and obvious errors, aided by what seems all media and not a word said by all these respected (haha) professional officials and pundits.

The diving is ridiculously amateur and not even close to looking valid, and yet apart from one occasion in yesterday’s game is ignored, as said it comes from the manager and is clear throughout their whole squad as demonstrated by the cup game.

Again, nothing done, very little said, and done with clear and complete approval of nearly all officials on the pitch and off, do we remember the condemnation of Sterling in the European game when he basically tripped (still more convincing than mane and salah) and the calls of all sort of punishment and how we as a club should apologise.

I honestly find the whole thing weird and totally fúcked up, apart from wrestling where else would this total bollocks happen?

The anything but City establishment are making themselves look what they are, cheating and incompetent cúntz (more so focus on cheating with a large dollop of incompetence) even fans of some other teams are slowly becoming aware of what’s going on.

Pep is fully aware of what he faces in this country and when his time comes to move on, his book will make very interesting reading about his time here.

Last edited:
You do realise Littlewoods fans are in meltdown over Pep’s, Mane diving, comments. And they will be reading this thread.

They will all tell you that Mane, Salah, and Liverpool players are not divers.

And we’re just bitter because Mane and Liverpool scored another injury time, last minute, winning goal. ;-)

I noticed that there was a report of a candle shortage in Liverpool. ;-)

Even more comical are the cult twitter posters defending it.
I couldn’t believe anyone would be stupid enough to defend it so have just been on Twitter to check. Low and behold there are hundreds of the cûnts trying to defend it saying clear penalty. All dippers obviously. Every time I think they couldn’t get any thicker they go and prove me wrong. Thicker than a whale omelette them twats.

That is the fact that can’t be ignored, but totally is by our very much respected media.

It has been going on for three seasons and with the introduction of VAR has unbelievably gone much worse, how? A system to stop clear and obvious errors, making huge clear and obvious errors, aided by what seems all media and not a word said by all these respected (haha) professional officials and pundits.

The diving is ridiculously amateur and not even close to looking valid, and yet apart from one occasion in yesterday’s game is ignored, as said it comes from the manager and is clear throughout their whole squad as demonstrated by the cup game.

Again, nothing done, very little said, and done with clear and complete approval of nearly all officials on the pitch and off, do we remember the condemnation of Sterling in the European game when he basically tripped (still more convincing than mane and salah) and the calls of all sort of punishment and how we as a club should apologise.

I honestly find the whole thing weird and totally fúcked up, apart from wrestling where else would this total bollocks happen?

The anything but City establishment are making themselves look what they are, cheating and incompetent cúntz (more so focus on cheating with a large dollop of incompetence) even fans of some other teams are slowly becoming aware of what’s going on.

Pep is fully aware of what he faces in this country and when his time comes to move on, his book will make very interesting reading about his time here.

" very much respected media " - what the fuck do you base that opinion on ??? I can't think of a less respected bunch of sycophants and liars than our media .

Respected by whom may I ask ? - only the entitled braindeads such as rag and dipper " supporters " .

" very much respected media " - what the fuck do you base that opinion on ??? I can't think of a less respected bunch of sycophants and liars than our media .

Respected by whom may I ask ? - only the entitled braindeads such as rag and dipper " supporters " .

Sorry mate, it was sarcasm, I put (haha) after the 2nd respected :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.