Must see documentaries..

60 Days In:

Brilliant watch on Sky/Netflix and as one episode ends you find yourself robotic-ally clicking for the next. My favourite entertainment value participants were The Marine The Lesbian moody cop and Mohamed Ali's daughter for her cameo level headed approach to her situation vacant. These three amigos were all highly watchable dudes but the piece du resistance has to be Robert the school teacher who eventually ended up in solitary for a month just like his alter ego Gene Wilder out of Stir Crazy comically asking for just one more day. For moral fibre and backbone the marine won hands down whilst the Police officer was a complete basket case devoid of any sense or sensibility. Runner up to the Marine was Mohamed Ali's daughter who maintained her composure showing what a really nice human being she was.

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81169603

Last edited:
60 Days In:

Brilliant watch on Sky/Netflix and as one episode ends you find yourself robotic-ally clicking for the next. My favourite entertainment value participants were The Marine The Lesbian moody cop and Mohamed Ali's daughter for her cameo level headed approach to her situation vacant. These three amigos were all highly watchable dudes but the piece du resistance has to be Robert the school teacher who eventually ended up in solitary for a month just like his alter ego Gene Wilder out of Stir Crazy comically asking for just one more day. For moral fibre and backbone the marine won hands down whilst the Police officer was a complete basket case devoid of any sense or sensibility. Runner up to the Marine was Mohamed Ali's daughter who maintained her composure showing what a really nice human being she was.

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81169603

I too enjoyed this, binge watched it in a day, although I stayed up till 3am to do that.
There is another 4 seasons too, not on netflix yet, 1 set in same prison with the marines wife going in. 2 at a different jail, indianna I think, then the 5th in an arizona jail.
Can't wait for them to be available.

I too enjoyed this, binge watched it in a day, although I stayed up till 3am to do that.
There is another 4 seasons too, not on netflix yet, 1 set in same prison with the marines wife going in. 2 at a different jail, indianna I think, then the 5th in an arizona jail. Can't wait for them to be available.

Threw away the mold with the school teacher who was an awkwardly strange but funny guy. Hope with all sincerity that his constipation subsides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.