Gary Owen.

john blue

Gary owen, where is he , never seem to hear or see anything about him. Proper blue.

When I was a kid and playing football with my mate I was either pretending to be Gary Owen or Peter Barnes, they were always my favourite players and wonderful to watch.
I was always Peter Barnes in the playground. Despite being 100% right footed, I practiced literally day and night to make myself 2 footed. Culminating in me scoring a left footed free kick winning goal in the Catholic cup final

Played 5 a side recently and passed with both feet to the bemusement of my team mates. Can't believe footballers who earn over £100000 a week theaebdays are so one footed

When I was a kid and playing football with my mate I was either pretending to be Gary Owen or Peter Barnes, they were always my favourite players and wonderful to watch.

It was a crime against City and football when Big Mal sold Gary and Peter.

Two of the worst decisions Malcolm ever made.

I was always Peter Barnes in the playground. Despite being 100% right footed, I practiced literally day and night to make myself 2 footed. Culminating in me scoring a left footed free kick winning goal in the Catholic cup final

Played 5 a side recently and passed with both feet to the bemusement of my team mates. Can't believe footballers who earn over £100000 a week theaebdays are so one footed
Yes, well done. In my older playing days, I used to get the piss taken for being one footed. So I practised in secret! Passing not too shabby but only scored once at five a side with my left. So proud I was!!
Edit PS. Just remembered, it was twice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.