Man City TV Launched

So settled down tonight after we got home from yesterdays game to watch it on City TV. Technical error. Cant watch it. Also noticed they havent bothered putting up the recording of the Caribou Cup win against Saints. Either do it properly or not at all. will give it another month and if it doesn't improve its getting binned.

You could be lucky like me. I think. My membership seems to have been cancelled without me even asking. It won’t let me into any premium videos now saying that I need to subscribe.
Must make sure my payment doesn’t come out this month.

So settled down tonight after we got home from yesterdays game to watch it on City TV. Technical error. Cant watch it. Also noticed they havent bothered putting up the recording of the Caribou Cup win against Saints. Either do it properly or not at all. will give it another month and if it doesn't improve its getting binned.
It's really not very good, the most basic function of being able to resume a video isn't even available. And the worst for me is that the archive videos from last season (or the seasons before) don't have all the games. What good is a season review if you only have about 7 games from the start of the season?

It's really not very good, the most basic function of being able to resume a video isn't even available. And the worst for me is that the archive videos from last season (or the seasons before) don't have all the games. What good is a season review if you only have about 7 games from the start of the season?
How hard can it be ffs? An archive of every game, available on request. The only reason I have it is for the 3pm kickoffs not covered by mainstream tv so if they can’t manage that it’s useless to me.

if other clubs were struggling to provide a viable product, then patience would be called for. Clearly that is not the case, the technology is no barrier, which means the board-room : not aware how much of a fuck-up it is : they see no demand/use for it : no-one is prepared to run with the ball, demand answers/solutions.
Sheik Khaldoon is either too busy/distracted, very likely tbf, just frustrating that something that could be brilliant , would be if he adopted it. Temporary role for Garry Cook......

Has anybody managed to get the full City V Southampton (Prem) match play? I e mailed them yesterday informing/asking for it to be looked into, no response!

Just cancelled it, like other posters have said there's nothing on that site that you can't get elsewhere. Very clever of the club to get more money out of you for very little extra.
Also I find that commentator very annoying always tries too hard to get the pronunciation of City players surnames spot on, De Broone being the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.