Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

This season we had games which cannot be explained like the Wolves home and norwich away losses, which are very simple 3 points for Liverpool.
Yeah like yesterday against Villa was a “very simple 3 points for Liverpool”...

Teams have off games in a season. We managed to have some last season whilst securing 98 points and every domestic pot going.

Last edited:
Sadio Mane and a Yellow Submarine, a match made in heaven !

As previously mentioned, never read a book of Pep's. or even one about him, but I'll buy the one after he finally leaves.

Personally, I'm not convinced the refs will change the way they've been giving the dippers cheap free kicks and penalties at important times, as a referee, surely they must go over their "work" after the match, and surely, they must see what everybody else sees (other than Littlewoods disciples) and think " Mmm, I've been conned", and yet, they continue to give them ropey, game changing free kicks and penalties.

Pep is spot on.

Sat with a Liverpool fan yesterday and he left the house with my words in his ears, We are going to destroy you next week, but he wont be round next week he'll just make an excuse and text if they are winning not having the cajones to sit here and watch them fail.

Most clubs have a percentage of fans that can be objective when it comes to their own players cheating, except Liverpool it seems. Brainwashed Cults the lot of em.
Liverpool%2Bfull%2Bkit%2Bwanker%2B03.jpg

Pep is talking bollocks apparently.

All the sycophants are out to tell us.

Love how rattled they are at Pep's comments. I'd hate to see one of our own diving week in, week out, like Mane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.