World Vegan Day

Honestly, I've heard more people go on about how vegans go on about being vegan, than I've EVER heard a vegan go on about being vegan!!!
What's World Vegan day if it's not vegans going on about being vegan on a global scale?

What's World Vegan day if it's not vegans going on about being vegan on a global scale?

hahahahha, come off it. They have a 'day' for everything on social media these days.

Besides, this thread is a year old and is populated by meat eaters saying how much they hate vegans for going on about it!

Edit: @FantasyIreland is the OP and I'm sure he'd agree, even his opening post is tip top irony

hahahahha, come off it. They have a 'day' for everything on social media these days.

Besides, this thread is a year old and is populated by meat eaters saying how much they hate vegans for going on about it!

Edit: @FantasyIreland is the OP and I'm sure he'd agree, even his opening post is tip top irony
Well? What is it then? but exactly, which was my original point, each to their own, do what you like, but your no more special than any other special interest group to me and I don't need to hear about it.
But don't lump me in with the haters, as I'm not.

Yes I am, and have been for 24 years. It's easy and the benefits are tremendous.

Many people have the same worries that you mention, but they soon see that they really had no reason.

Did you have the chance to watch the video I linked to? That explains the reasoning better than I can.
Not yet, will watch it tomorrow.

I’m a vegetarian, but Quorn pieces are pretty awful compared to some of the new offerings. Not sure what you can get in the States, but the Vegetarian Butcher and Vivera stuff over here is really good.

Thinking of giving it a go for a week. Vegetarian rather than vegan though. Which would you say is the most meat like vegetarian burger/sausage/mince in terms of taste and texture?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.