Stoke sack O'Neill

I'm sure their fans gave it the wwywyws nonsense a few years back. Look at their crowds now!

I just thought that watching a few of those clips. All that shite when they came up about the Britannia having the best atmosphere. Well it looks like half the fans have simply abandoned them. Poor.

You missed out Garth Crooks and Adrian Heath!

But not Banks.. They signed him from Leicester (they felt a 19 year old was a betrer prospect.... Peter Shilton!)

Stoke have signed other good players who shone in their colours. I saw Alan Hudson (who started at Chelsea) play for them in two spells. What a footballer of great skill he was. Jimmy Greenhoff (signed from Leeds iirc) was a terrific striker before he took the dirty dollar.

Lee Dixon a superb right back signed from Bury for 40k and sold onto the best defence this country has ever had in a league side at Arsenal.

Paul Bracewell came through Stoke's ranks and what a fine player he was for Everton - a Champion twice over - before giving good service to Newcastle and Sunderland.

Stoke also produced a gangling defender called Steve Bould who started off a hapless right back that the Stoke boo boys picked on until he shone at centre back and became part of that formidable Arsenal back 4.

Typical Dipper ignorance and arrogance. No class.

Had to happen but look what a scouse **** has posted in the bbc comments.
Thick arrogant twat.

213. Posted bySoccer_mane

on2 hours ago
I forgot Stoke existed. Totally irrelevant football club with no history. The day they got relegated the PL could breath a little easy. Rugby side tactics doesn't belong in football and the Championship would love to see them relegated from their division. By the way I have no sympathy for Jones as he thought the grass was greener when he left the pub side Luton for poxy Stoke.
Is that founder members of the Football League, no history?

I despise the way that word has been misappropriated by certain football supporters.

Is that founder members of the Football League, no history?

I despise the way that word has been misappropriated by certain football supporters.

What it means is ‘you weren’t good in my lifetime’, which pretty much sums up the arrogant and self-obsessed gits that are likely to support Liverpool and the Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.