Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

I was expecting to wake up to it splashed all over the place with anyone who’s anyone having had a mic shoved under their nose for their view on the subject....nope, just the same little article hidden down their pages somewhere

He has hit a nerve with dipp shits!! Really has triggered them, everywhere I read about it, they are infesting all threads with their trolling and holier than now delusions

I love it, is hilarious. Pep should step it up a bit more because it has really got under their skin

Most clubs have a percentage of fans that can be objective when it comes to their own players cheating, except Liverpool it seems. Brainwashed Cults the lot of em.
Liverpool%2Bfull%2Bkit%2Bwanker%2B03.jpg
Salah seems to have put a bit of weight on.

Quite appropriate given Mane's dive at Villa. I know he got a yellow card for it, but it was so bad that it really deserved to be highlighted extensively.

Liverpool are fortunate that the Everton and Spurs game took attention away from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.