F1 thread - 2019 Season

Decent race.

Vettel was so slow at the beginning that I wondered whether he already had a suspension problem before it broke..?

Anyway well done Lewis, 2nd was the best he could do today, and another Championship.

Can't see it being his last.

Decent race.

Vettel was so slow at the beginning that I wondered whether he already had a suspension problem before it broke..?

Anyway well done Lewis, 2nd was the best he could do today, and another Championship.

Can't see it being his last.
Think he'll win again next year. Not sure whether he'll hit 8 but I wouldn't bet against him

A true English sporting legend. Only problem is we won't be remembered as one, but that's everyone else's fault not Lewis's.

He's up there with Schumacher but because he lives in Monaco and doesn't do the media circus and, dare I say it, because he's mixed race (oe dual heritage as its now called) he doesn't get the credit he obviously deserves.

A true English sporting legend. Only problem is we won't be remembered as one, but that's everyone else's fault not Lewis's.

He's up there with Schumacher but because he lives in Monaco and doesn't do the media circus and, dare I say it, because he's mixed race (oe dual heritage as its now called) he doesn't get the credit he obviously deserves.
I think you're wrong. He's up there alongside senna and Schumacher for most fans

Well done Lewis at least you didn’t let the country down unlike the egg chasers
Come on, they didn't let the country down, they lost a rugby match, Having represented us very well thruout the tourney on and off the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.