Var debate 2019/20

What continuously never fails to amaze me, is that the Premier League is allowing this to happen. We were told that we were delaying implementation by a season as we intended being the best at it, lol. We are a laughing stock around the world by the very people that the Prem relies on to buy the rights and consequently surely the value is in danger of diminishing. Now the Prem must surely be aware that Riley and PiGMOL are making a complete mess of this on purpose, so to what benefit are the Prem allowing this to happen? That’s the part I can’t quite get my head around.
I'm not sure they're doing it on purpose to get it abandoned myself, but what I find amazing is the team from last week were reversed this week, a week where one ref got ridiculed over a reversed decision, so this week when it was obvious a decision should be reversed he backs his mate. What it tells me (and something most of us have seen for years), is that there are a bunch of complete incompetents in the job, and we've now added a new layer, overlooked by the same incompetents, that's really digging yourself a hole.

They do know what they are doing.
And...when folk actually grasp the concept of cheating and corruption ..as opposed to Incompetence.....Then may be ..maybe... the beautiful game will move forward....Supported by real Football fans who want/demand change.

Nothing wrong with the technology, apart from the ridiculous offside lines they keep drawing! It's the idiots running it that are the problem. As per usual.

Either have a permanent VAR team, or use the fucking screens!

But, there must be a time limit put on things. I mean FFS, make a fucking decision! We're all still going to argue about it anyway.

I despair.

Arsenal old boy just called it on motd 2, rugby got it right.
I've said all along bring it up on the big screen, f##k the monitor let everyone have a look.
I've read that rugby is a slower game etc. So got time, dippers played 98 minutes yesterday with added time to both halves so not exactly rushing it.
Rugby has it spot on, ref asking the question, screen showing what he asked for, second opinion if required.
Simple as that, this sport thinks we are going to be different because of the prestige they feel they have, not followers but leaders.
What a load of nonsense, just because rugby has it spot on and football doesn't, get it sorted before we all give up caring you big minded twats

Pleased to see VAR hammered again. Good job MOTD2.

I don't care if the decisions are always right, if it's 2 mins after a goal it's no good. And as it happens they are usually wrong. No better than match officials in real time.

Pleased to see VAR hammered again. Good job MOTD2.

I don't care if the decisions are always right, if it's 2 mins after a goal it's no good. And as it happens they are usually wrong. No better than match officials in real time.
I think Chappers said Dele Alis handball was viewed 26 times by Var? .....26 TIMES! Why aren’t they going to the screen pitch side? Even the women refs in the women’s WC were going over checking.

On sky they said that the red was given as the challenge had endangered player safety.
Twattenberg now saying that maybe Aurier should have been sent off too. Utter nonsense, maybe the pitch should have been red carded as that also contributed to the incident. Son was a yellow nothing more until VAR got involved (imho).

Arsenal old boy just called it on motd 2, rugby got it right.
I've said all along bring it up on the big screen, f##k the monitor let everyone have a look.
I've read that rugby is a slower game etc. So got time, dippers played 98 minutes yesterday with added time to both halves so not exactly rushing it.
Rugby has it spot on, ref asking the question, screen showing what he asked for, second opinion if required.
Simple as that, this sport thinks we are going to be different because of the prestige they feel they have, not followers but leaders.
What a load of nonsense, just because rugby has it spot on and football doesn't, get it sorted before we all give up caring you big minded twats

Football governance hasn't the balls to admit that another sport got it right. They live in a world where nobody can tell them anything. As long as they are running, or shall I say ruining, the show, the farce will continue. PiGMOL are just far too concerned with referees' reputations. Referees' reputations, as far as I'm concerned, are in tatters. The last straw was Mason booking Eddie for timewasting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.