Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are people’s theories about the reason for them falling off a cliff?

That stuff floating round a couple of weeks ago was bollocks, wasn’t it?

Anyone can see something’s not right there, though.

Moving to a new ground is rarely straightforward. Lots of disruption, loss of routine. Can’t have helped imo. Teams usually settle down after season two in a new stadium - if they’re any good, that is!

Pochettino's remarks about leaving if the Harry Kane Team won the CL last season can’t have helped, either, IMHO.

Today was Andre Gomes.
Don't forget that a short while ago it could've been both Raheem and Kevin, red card all day long for St Harry of Totteringham and that wanker Dele (awww, they're not that kind of players)
Spuds are a dirty snidey side protected by the refs and the press. Definitely the dippers from norff lahndahn.

VAR is a Littlewoods FC construct, though contingently is helping the spuds, in the long run it was devised to fuck us and the Toffees to appease the pond life across the park.
Dele Alli must be the dahn sahrff version of Lingard, daft cvnts.

The red card as most will agree will more than likely be rescinded,another poor decision from the on field official,but very surprising that the var didn't tell him in his ear,woah hang on a minute do you realise you have sent a Spurs player off.

Just face it mate,even more so on here,of which you spend a lot of time on,Spurs have had more than enough good fortune this season,so no sympathy will be given.

I'll be even more honest as well,I fucking hate Spurs,and one last thing you are fucking shit

Once again, I'm not looking for sympathy. Merely responded to the original post by pointing out that Spurs have suffered as much as gained from bad decisions this season.

give over, if that was truly the case you’d have finished with 9 men today.

I’m not anti spurs. Quite the opposite tbh as one of my best mates was a Spurs fan who passed a few years back. I’m a fan of the style they played last season and think some players are great to watch. But in house something is up that’s caused a collapse, and it’s being covered over thanks to some very dodgy use of var time and time again.

I’d agree the Son red was odd, I think considering the severity of the injury they had to be “seen” to act. But c’mon man, every week Spurs are getting the rub of var. Penalties not given, handballs missed, it hasn’t stopped.

Without it, Spurs would be bottom 5.

Well, if you aren't anti Spurs, then I can only assume that you have only watched the games or incidents that fell in Spurs' favour and not those that went against. It has evened out this season. Remember that poor VAR calls aren't necessarily just the memorable ones that VAR changes but also the ones that VAR fails to change.

Blue moon you fucking loon, not Glory Glory.

What do you expect?

Once again, I'm not complaining. Just pointing out that, as a known Spurs hater, it's not surprising that karen7 sees only the decisions that go in Spurs' favour and not those that go against.

What are people’s theories about the reason for them falling off a cliff?

That stuff floating round a couple of weeks ago was bollocks, wasn’t it?

Anyone can see something’s not right there, though.

Moving to a new ground is rarely straightforward. Lots of disruption, loss of routine. Can’t have helped imo. Teams usually settle down after season two in a new stadium - if they’re any good, that is!

Nothing to do with the new stadium, I'd say.

But something is definitely up. No other explanation for the sharp decline.

I assume he means in that particular match. They were shit, sadly Spurs were even worse. In terms of quality, it was probably the worst CL final I can remember.

I wouldn't say Spurs were worse. Liverpool got a somewhat fortuitous lead in the first minute and defended thereafter. Spurs with nigh on double the possession, more shots on goal and nigh on treble the number of shots on target - without ever really looking like they were going to score.

A defensive masterclass by Liverpool but zero by way of passing football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.