Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to even try predicting the team for this one. The current atrition rate suggests that we'll lose at least one more player before the game.

Most of the papers today saying how will city stop dippers forwards and stuff please tell me when did our forwards become so shit because no comments how they will stop ours

I wouldn't play Mendi tbh

His defending is ropey at best and he has the worrying habit of random and unexpected stray passes leading to opponents breaking on us. Against Liverpool this is conceded goals waiting to happen.

Fully fit mendy does offers considerable attacking options from the left, we become more lethal. He is a risk for sure but we can't counter salah and Arnold threat playing Conservative on the wings, we have to match the their threat by fielding our best attacking options.

Secondly, Angelino has improved massively and I would love to see him do well but as we all know Anfield is a very demanding atmosphere and stadium. It would be difficult for him to handle and sterling has a habit of trying things by himself especially when he doesnt trust the lb and ends up running into the crowd, loosing possession . He can't treat mendy the same way as mendy stature and quality demands respect.

We'll smash the ****s on Sunday. They will play it safe like they did last time we played there. They change their style when we play them and we don't. At least 3 or 4-1 for us with gabby giving that smug twat Virgil the run around. Not worried about playing these lot, can't wait.

Most of the papers today saying how will city stop dippers forwards and stuff please tell me when did our forwards become so shit because no comments how they will stop ours

It's the same old tired, biased shite from the red-stained media hacks. When the reality is this:

We'll smash the ****s on Sunday. They will play it safe like they did last time we played there. They change their style when we play them and we don't. At least 3 or 4-1 for us with gabby giving that smug twat Virgil the run around. Not worried about playing these lot, can't wait.

That's the spirit fella! You should do the team talk!

No reason why we can't be these, we're better than them, despite the injuries. All they have is luck, media support and some horrible high pitched whining in the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.