Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs a performance of a lifetime this one.

Half of the first 11 unavailable.

Bogey ground.

They'll get every decision and probably a dodgy penalty.

The tactics are going to need to be spot on, everyone will have to play out of their skins and we will have to be utterly ruthless with our chances.

you missed us having someone sent off

Agree with those saying 3-5-2 is a genuine option, both because of our injuries and the way Liverpool play. They create mostly from the flanks. This is why Sheffield U and Man U played with a 3-5-2 system against them and didn't concede many chances.

This is how I think it will pan out
Mendy will play, Jesus and Serg up top
We'll score with shots from outside the area from low pulled back crosses
Thats why Mahrez will play (left foot shot off cross from the left) and Kev and Ilkay right foot shots from crosses from Kyle.
Jesus and Sergi are needed to occupy both centre backs and leave the space behind
That may mean there is no room for Raz but it may be that Foden is better suited for longer distance shots than Bernie
What I'm not so sure about is how many we'll let in. It will be at least one.
Don't put this about too much - don't want Klipperty in on it

Probably be in 4th place come kick off, that in itself will add to the motivation, starting to think a major fixture pile up and a beating from us and dippers could be down in 4th come January, we really are having no luck whatsoever with injuries but still getting through it, this is a massive opportunity for us to give them a black eye.
City 3:1 for me ( would rather them not get 1 but ref's being ref's you know the score)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.