Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundy has to play his best or we are fooked. if he doesn’t turn up we will be playing with 10 men against a team full of energy.

I kow what you mean mate, but the same goes for any other player.
If Walker, Stones or Ota or LB do the clownery, we are fooked.
If Fern struggles under high pressure, we are fooked.
If KDB - or Ederson - is sloppy, we are fooked.
If we don't take our rare chances, we are fooked.

No point picking out Gundogan for whatsoever.

I think the main point is: how do we cope with the Anfield factor? After a possible 'coach welcoming'...
Will Pep find Cancelo or Angelino ready for Anfield? Or Phil?

When Walker has a confident game like Saturday he could be the main factor shutting down the ugly diver (the one without curls).
Going behind is a no-go anyway if we want to keep the booing crowd a bit more silent.

I hope we finally bring to an end what we just missed last year...

If I just consider the players I'd say we win. But our lads have to be ready for the most disrespectful set of fans in PL,
and Klopp will do his bit to tell his players and fans how "angry" they have to be, he will set the fire.

Defending set pieces will be our biggest problem.
We look vulnerable every time.

If they attack the coach again we must decide not to play the game, don't give a fook what the league would say afterwards.

Agree 100%. Anything that makes the media acknowledge that their fans are absolute vermin. We should also walk off if there is any racist abuse (wouldn't be the first the time at Anfield!)

Fortunately we can rely on Merseyside Police to protect us all and ensure that any transgressions are properly investigated - corrupt ****s! Anyway, whatever happens on Sunday, it won't their fault and no doubt they will end up being the victims.

Do we have a big game next weekend against media darlings?
Cuz it's started ... unsettling of our players with absolute fake news ...

Do we have a big game next weekend against media darlings?
Cuz it's started ... unsettling of our players with absolute fake news ...

How much do they rate Bale btw? £230m??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.