Bale and £70m for Sterling - SSN

The full story on sky sports is even worse. Apparently Madrid are aware that if we won’t take Bale they may have to pay close to the £198mil that PSG paid for Neymar, hence Real are valuing Bale at over £125mil.

hahahaha.

For me, and with the way the market has gone in the past couple of years, it would have to be a world record fee north of £200 million for us to even think about considering

The full story on sky sports is even worse. Apparently Madrid are aware that if we won’t take Bale they may have to pay close to the £198mil that PSG paid for Neymar, hence Real are valuing Bale at over £125mil.

hahahaha.
£125m + £600k a week in wages.
Bet we’re tempted lol

For me, and with the way the market has gone in the past couple of years, it would have to be a world record fee north of £200 million for us to even think about considering
Absolutely, and by no means am I discounting that Raz may well be keen to go to Madrid. Just the timing of the story and the bullshit figures and inclusion of Bale in the deal that’s so funny.

Are SSN sure their sources are right? I've heard that Real Madrid want to buy Salah, Firminio and Mane in a £250m package in January and they are prepared to throw Bale in the deal as well!!

Madrid will go all out for Mbappe so Sterling isn’t a priority for them. No City player has been sold for big money in recent seasons. You keep your best players.

As sure as night follows day, a different storey will break everyday from now till Sunday.
Should I ring the daily sport and tell them Pep ate my dog while Kun torched my house.

You can forget Bale, past it, injury prone and doesn't fit with our plan and age of players. £70mil !! They are joking (whatever the source - Sky or Madrid). Talk of Sane at £100mil to Bayern makes Sterling at least £140mil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.