Bale and £70m for Sterling - SSN

The Bale thing is almost trolling. I can’t think of a player less suited to Pep’s style.

(Apart from all of the rags squad obviously)

The Bale thing is almost trolling. I can’t think of a player less suited to Pep’s style.

(Apart from all of the rags squad obviously)
Bales agent telling City he's got all the dirt on Madrid. Indulge them. Meet with Bale, get the files and nail the Franco loving bastards.

:)

just read this story in the Sun (so it must be true !). Gareth Bale is pushing 30, cant get a game in a poor Real Madrid and is rumoured to make 600k a week. How much can he be worth in the transfer market - maybe 25m ?

Sterling is worth at least as much as Neymar so the numbers should be something like 175m plus Bale and then we would still say no because who really wants Bale (apart from OGS who'll take anyone).

Whilst we are on the silly story theme I see that Bayern Munich still want Sane but will only pay 80m. Good luck with that !

Once again it’s a big match Week, and whether it’s the Rags or Littlewoods, their stooges in the English Sports Media are once again headlining fake City related news to try and unsettle the players and the team.

It really is pathetic!

From the Daily Fail.

Real Madrid 'to offer £70m AND Gareth Bale' in bid to sign Raheem Sterling from Manchester City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.