Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would think if Bernardo is getting banned for the match, we must hear today or at latest tomorrow.
Without knowing the full process, can we not appeal the decision any way? Which would delay his ban past the weekend.

Our record at Anfield is so poor, plus the injuries we have now, it’s gonna take an unbelievable effort.
Ederson; Cancelo Stones Fernandinho Mendy; Gundogan De Bruyne Bernardo; Sterling Jesus Aguero

Don't think the dippers have looked that good to be honest, they have had a lot of luck in games already plus no injuries but nobody has really attacked them like we will. other than there front 3 and the lump at the back they are average. It's all down to our a usual freeze at klanfield get past that and we've got this..

Your use of the word " luck " is highly questionable Frank .

Although the media like to say we play the same it's not true at all,last season and this they are punting it long from dick to the cheat twins,bypassing midfield,not sure they will want to engage with whoever we have left to put in midfield,if we are going to play the high line then everyone had better step up in time,prefer we drop a little bit deeper for this one,TAA has put in more crosses than anyone else in europe i think,we need to cut off that source,don't turn sideways or any of that lame stuff,pin him back and stop him crossing,oh and they will play for set pieces which is our achiles heel
That's all i've got in my simple view of football

Silvas incoming ban couple with Sterling going to Real Madrid in the news today.... Anyone would be guilty of thinking we had a big match this weekend.

Why is everyone saying B Silva is going to be banned? Not a single iota of a chance of that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.