Atalanta (A) CL Pre-Match Thread

Atalanta (A) Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go strong.

Get the game won and that's a couple of dead rubbers to blood the kids and give our big guns a breather.

I'd prefer a weaker side being used and key players rested for the weekend, but I know that won't ever happen with Pep.

My lads going over & said on Saturday he'd be happy with an 'EDS' side on the pitch...next Sunday is much more important, with what we have to come in the CL this is almost a dead rubber.

Which is exactly what I think will happen
Which in my opinion would be a stupid thing to do, Liverpool play a home game Tuesday night so already have an extra days rest on us plus no travel, I appreciate blues have paid good money to go to Milan but we could easily afford to loose the game, I don't think we can afford to loose on Sunday

Which in my opinion would be a stupid thing to do, Liverpool play a home game Tuesday night so already have an extra days rest on us plus no travel, I appreciate blues have paid good money to go to Milan but we could easily afford to loose the game, I don't think we can afford to loose on Sunday
If we go weak and lose, then that puts pressure later in the year when we could be resting key players. Playing Wed and Sun is no biggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.