Amazon order picked up by someone else

However the last thing I want to do is be called a grass.
hey Liam, I can kind of get the gist of this but I've not heard anyone here in Canada ever use this. Anyone have the proper meaning?
thx.

Yeah and I suppose they might not be on the Facebook group either. I'm off to Milan tomorrow for the match so won't be back at my flat til Thursday night, hopefully will have heard something.
Anything else coming while your gone? ;) joking, of course. at least a person has to accept it, shit, over here the private ones just leave it on the stoop or porch or leaning against the door. there are actually people following the delivery trucks and picking off the parcels where no one answers the door for them, stupid policy. at least Canada Post still just leaves notice and you pick it up the next day if they miss you.

hey Liam, I can kind of get the gist of this but I've not heard anyone here in Canada ever use this. Anyone have the proper meaning?
thx.
It is thought that the term might come from the rhyming slang for a copper, which is grasshopper. Therefore someone turning from bad to good has become a grass(hopper). Also possibly the root for 'to shop' someone.

Contact Amazon about it, I've always found their customer service department to be ultra friendly.

They'd probably refund you with a gift card no questions asked.

Yeah and I suppose they might not be on the Facebook group either. I'm off to Milan tomorrow for the match so won't be back at my flat til Thursday night, hopefully will have heard something.

I'm off to Milan tomorrow for the match.
You live a chimed lifestyle mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.