Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Hello Indaparkside,just checking the offer of a return lift to Stanstead is still available please before I book a flight,thanks.

Just booked online the Malpensa Shuttle Bus. Gives you a 6 hour window in case your flight is delayed. e.g.12:00 to 18:00. 14 euros return. 3 dropping off points, one next to the San Siro. Lot cheaper than the train!
Have you got a link for this please? Thanks

Just to say, the bus from Bergamo airport was really easy. They're lined up outside the terminal and I was at Milano Centrale 50 minutes later, 75 minutes from touchdown The bus drops you at the side of the station and the metro station is beneath the piazza at the front. M5 runs out to San Siro.
0fc573d4a2586a953d2ca18e59d7bfba.jpg

What time did you arrive, was the traffic ok? I arrive tomorrow at 17:05 just want a bit of idea weather the bus is a good idea due to the time

Ringway to Dublin Tomorrow 11.55 then Dublin to somewhere near Milan(Ryanair) about 3pm all being well. Buzzing!!
Me and my mate are on that to Dublin, then flying to Malpensa.

Might be looking to share a cab into the City, if not probably get the rattler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.