Atalanta (A) CL Pre-Match Thread

Atalanta (A) Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what Angelino’s issue was, but if unavailable I think I’d get some much needed time in Mendy’s legs. Otherwise it might be Walker on the right and Cancelo on the left.

I’d like to give KDB, Sterling and Bernardo a rest, because any of them getting a muscle injury at this point is a killer, but then we start to get pretty light!

Regardless, I’d be emphasizing Sunday over this game 100%, so if he feels like he has to play the big names, I’d give them 55-65 mins MAX and get them off, regardless of score at that point.
Cramp

A few changes for me.
Bravo
Cancelo Stones Otamendi Angelino
Bernardo Debruyne Foden
Marhez Jesus Sterling

Banner for Balo that'll be at the game on Wednesday

Atalanta's fan are very racist so this won't go down well.

They had a game stopped for racism in September.
They made monkey chants to Batshuayi last year.
They had a game behind closed doors for racist abuse against Koulibaly last season.
They were racist to Nigel de Jong in 2014.
They threw a banana at Kevin Constant in 2014

Not that it's a reason to not show it, but might be worth knowing it's not exactly a neutral crowd.

Last edited:
Atalanta's fan are very racist so this won't go down well.

They had a game stopped for racism in September.
They made monkey chants to Batshuayi last year.
They had a game behind closed doors for racist abuse against Koulibaly last season.
They were racist to Nigel de Jong in 2014.
They threw a banana at Kevin Constant in 2014

Not that it's a reason to not show it, but might be worth knowing it's not exactly a neutral crowd.

Incredible and so disappointing that this is still a problem in 2019.

Well done to the Blue's who'll be flying that banner.

A few changes for me.
Bravo
Bernardo Debruyne Foden
Marhez Jesus Sterling

I'd rest KDB and get Doyle on, tempting to rest B Silva or Sterling and get Bernabe on but maybe that can be an early sub. Bottom line is we have got in to a position where we don't need a win. So lets use it to our advantage.

Bravo
Bernardo Doyle Foden
Marhez Jesus Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.