Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp complaing about Citys tactical fouling. Funny thing is he left Fabinho out of last weeks game because he is one booking away from a suspension already!

Its got to be 3-5-2 with our injuries - means we can have a back 5 when defending and double up on Mane, Sane.

-------------------------------------------------Ederson-------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------Walker ----------------------Stones--------------------------Fern------------------------------------

------Cancello-------------------Gundo---------------------KDB-----------------------------Mendy-----------------

-------------------------Sterling --------------------------------------Bernardo--------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------Jesus--------------------------------------------------------------------

If Bernardo is banned, you play Mahrez or Foden in that hole...

If we try to go toe to toe with them at 4-3-3 we will loose, too many injuries in key positions. If Rodri and Laporte were fit we would be ok...

I'd risk THB at the back and put Fern in the middle, because that is where he is devastating. Mendy in defense with Walker and Stones. Foden, Fern, KDB in the middle, Sterling, Mahrez and Sergio or Jesus up front.

But that's just me :)

Dipper's are not strong at the back and i think Foden, KDB (with the option of Cancello, or with either Bernardo or David) overlapping with Sterling and Mahrez could be devastating for them....

We just have to trust in Pep, as we do, and see where it takes us.

i really don't think Diverpool are as strong as they were last season, and that even with a reduced team we can beat them anywhere. But to combat Mane and Salah, i really do think we need a four man back-line (5 with Eddy) as Salah tends to come in wide and Mane will be silenced if he has two to contend with. I think the only times they will score will be from set pieces, so we have to be overly mindfull not to be giving them away.

Last edited:
Klopp complaing about Citys tactical fouling. Funny thing is he left Fabinho out of last weeks game because he is one booking away from a suspension already!
Most defensive midfielder get cards more often than most.
Exhibit 1 Fernandinho 2018/19
Exhibit 2 Milivojevic
Exhibit 3 Guenduzhi
Etc

Leicester came close, and i really do think they will beat them at KP stadium.
Leicester came close to a draw. And a point for them would be generous on the day. They defended to the last Fox. Unusual tactic from Brendan. He's always bold in attack without any afterthought. I think he's learnt from his days with Celtic in Europe

My sister was telling me last night, that according to facebook. The scouse supporters are planning the same tactics that they used, for when we played them in the Champions League 2 season's ago. That is to start throwing bricks ect. at the team coach. My reply was should that happen, we should divert the team coach to the nearest A&E hospital and have all the players treated for shock. Then get the doctor to sign them that they have all been treated for shock and are unable to play. Then let the F.A. and the Premier League deal with the situation, for not playing the game on the due date and time.

I do not care if that hands the thugs from Liverpool the title. My concern is for the players, who are far more valuable then any trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.