United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute fucking bollocks!!

There is no way on earth that such a prestigious club as United would accept filthy oil money...

I like the story that the Glazers are holding out for £4 billion for the club, so any buyer would have to pay this plus the best part of another billion just to get them back into contention again.

The assumption is that this would just be a fee paid and then they can spend all they want without a care in the world.

How about the Saudi's do a Glazer with a leveraged buyout puting the club even further in debt with bigger interest payments.

Despite Shaw doing his best, they've still got plenty left.
And don't call me Shirley!

Hey Shirl, not far from where I live I believe there is a drive through Greggs. One of the first in the country I think.. It's not too far from the swamp...

Shaw was tipped off at the planning stage re the Greggs build and couldn't wait to put pen to paper and sign for the rags and move up from the south coast. ..

I've not been tempted myself yet but it's common knowledge that Shaw regularly pulls up in his oversized stretched limo with blacked out windows and orders a shed load of pasties, pastries and pies individually from every window of his wedding sized limo. .

To avoid being rumbled however, he has a selection of hats false moustaches, beards and glasses which he dons at each of the limo windows when ordering to ensure the girl taking the orders doesn't think he's a bit of a lard arse..

After reading this weekend's posts I think United fans can only be comforted at the thought that they have Woody Woodpecker to solve all their problems.

Hey Shirl, not far from where I live I believe there is a drive through Greggs. One of the first in the country I think.. It's not too far from the swamp...

Shaw was tipped off at the planning stage re the Greggs build and couldn't wait to put pen to paper and sign for the rags and move up from the south coast. ..

I've not been tempted myself yet but it's common knowledge that Shaw regularly pulls up in his oversized stretched limo with blacked out windows and orders a shed load of pasties, pastries and pies individually from every window of his wedding sized limo. .

To avoid being rumbled however, he has a selection of hats false moustaches, beards and glasses which he dons at each of the limo windows when ordering to ensure the girl taking the orders doesn't think he's a bit of a lard arse..
Supremely imaginative.

This weekend we may win, draw or even lose to the dipper scum but never forget that the Rags will always be the lowest turd at the very bottom of an outside toilet.
Can't believe that I've got to this point but I hate Liverpool more than I ever hated united ... and I loathed united with such passion that I wondered if I was a tad sick in the head.

Now I look back and think..united fans were extremely annoying, arrogant, deluded, childish and cult-like but never as vile as the Liverpool's fans today.

If united ever make it back to being half decent I wonder if I'll still think the same but it'd be nice to think that the 2 Manchester clubs could maintain a healthy rivalry? With both clubs despising a joint enemy?

Can't believe that I've got to this point but I hate Liverpool more than I ever hated united ... and I loathed united with such passion that I wondered if I was a tad sick in the head.

Now I look back and think..united fans were extremely annoying, arrogant, deluded, childish and cult-like but never as vile as the Liverpool's fans today.

If united ever make it back to being half decent I wonder if I'll still think the same but it'd be nice to think that the 2 Manchester clubs could maintain a healthy rivalry? With both clubs despising a joint enemy?
Please can you take a moment to remember that Bruce..........

Never forget

their arrogance will come back in bucket loads where as liverpool are having a good run and i bet Klopp is looking over his shoulder at the Bayern job

Ah... he'll be changing his name back to Brent and go back to being a Forest fan soon
Going off his cake analogy, here's mine they as a club are rushing to the convenience shop down the road because they have realised the ones they have, have gone off, paying over the odds and praying that they will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.