Heartfelt thanks City for young Frimpong.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
If this young guy isn't deemed to be good enough for you to keep, you must have a group of young players who are truly exceptional. Being a lifelong greetin faced bastard who doesn't allow hope to overtake what I'm watching, I was initially doubtful due to his height. But by fuck can this lad Play.

You have a 30% sell on I believe and if he progresses even more, which he will as he's only a pup. Then you will be due a right few million.

He's also a brilliant lad loving every minute. I have posted on a Celtic site that if he is the level of your young guys we should have a scout at every fucking game your young players are in action.

If this young guy isn't deemed to be good enough for you to keep, you must have a group of young players who are truly exceptional. Being a lifelong greetin faced bastard who doesn't allow hope to overtake what I'm watching, I was initially doubtful due to his height. But by fuck can this lad Play.

You have a 30% sell on I believe and if he progresses even more, which he will as he's only a pup. Then you will be due a right few million.

He's also a brilliant lad loving every minute. I have posted on a Celtic site that if he is the level of your young guys we should have a scout at every fucking game your young players are in action.
Believe @twosips about 18 months ago said this lad was going to be a star. Looks like he was right

He was one of our best youth players tbh, not some cast off. The circumstances just fell perfectly for you! He was absolutely huge in City's FA Youth Cup final run last year.

Could you see hime being good enough to return (ala Angelinioioio)?
It's hard to say, primarily due to your ability to spend £50m+ for the very best money can buy.

I will say that if he keeps getting better over the next few seasons he will be absolutely brilliant. His height is a factor against him but he defends well, is great going forward and has a great final ball. You never know. He, like all young talent needs game time, he will get that here as he deserves it.

He was one of our best youth players tbh, not some cast off. The circumstances just fell perfectly for you! He was absolutely huge in City's FA Youth Cup final run last year.

The lad is exceptional. As I said, I didn't expect to see him until next year at least, but he's been outstanding. And he's a very likeable young guy who is totally committed to his game and doesn't seem the flash Harry prick type. I have high hopes for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.