Before we play Liverpool

Reigning Christmas champions Liverpool to host Manchester City, who need to win the champions league this year after another unsuccessful season last year.

Nellies left peg. I agree with you on that. However I would change the water to a LIGHT BLUE DYE. That will not come off for at least a month (no matter how hard you scrub yourself with a wire brush). Thus making it easier for the Liverpool Police to catch the culprits that are throw stones, bottles ect. at the team bus. Thus they cannot say that it was to much smoke for them to see the faces, of these said culprits. As they said last time.

74838723_973826459648224_8070207187990872064_n.jpg

Inviting trouble.

Liverpool should be issuing discouragement against any such action with the threat of sanctions against participants after the CL disgrace. The football Authorities should issue a public warning that the most severe penalties, including forfeit of the game, will be applied for infractions.

Of course all a dream including Merseyside police playing their part by fulfilling their legal duties of care.

Meant to include the Liverpool fans post to repeat lining streets to intimidate City on their coach to the ground. Unacceptable and condoning it again will set a precedent for bricking buses. Peaceful, my arse.

ie. "Inviting trouble"

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.