Man City TV Launched

I told them when the launched it they should have just done the dvd instead,our most sucessful season and they don't do the dvd,ridiculous,we were all chomping at the bit for it in the summer

Yep, sorry to say binned it off yesterday. Was stupidly going through my expenditures and saw this on my statement and forgot I even had it! Decided to cancel as I never use it and 1.99 or not its still a couple of quid that can be better served on something else.
*And its pretty much an extension of the shit website and its shitty user interface where nothing works and it takes 20 min to find the simplest thing. Bunch of kids with too much time on their hands and a level of arrogance in which the end result is a proper crappy experience.

Just cancelled it, like other posters have said there's nothing on that site that you can't get elsewhere. Very clever of the club to get more money out of you for very little extra.
Also I find that commentator very annoying always tries too hard to get the pronunciation of City players surnames spot on, De Broone being the worst.

Is it the same crank that says "Serhio Aheuro"?

Has anybody managed to get the full City V Southampton (Prem) match play? I e mailed them yesterday informing/asking for it to be looked into, no response!
Just tried again, getting an error when trying to load. I'll give it till the end of the month and if it's still not working i'll be cancelling. Assuming they have been getting loads of cancellations.

Until MCFC issue a mission statement of purpose for Man City TV, then developers and viewers will be left frustrated and it will fail.

At present it is all wishy washy with no sense of direction. It needs project management not left to the agenda of some web site company.

So settled down tonight after we got home from yesterdays game to watch it on City TV. Technical error. Cant watch it. Also noticed they havent bothered putting up the recording of the Caribou Cup win against Saints. Either do it properly or not at all. will give it another month and if it doesn't improve its getting binned.

Had the same problem on Sunday. Not tried since. First time I've really wanted to use it.

I got the Saints game working straight away however, like others I have written to them and asked this question, where are the other than first team live games that we were promised?

We played Leicester City in PL2 recently, a home game. Found out that LCFC TV were showing it and you could subscribe to the TV channel and watch free of charge.

I did that and the service was bang on. The commentators actually commended our play so it wasn't the usual one eyed club product some can be.

Derby County do the same as Leicester City, so City's "junior" games are usually available when we play them, again at no cost.

So we pay £1.99 a month for what on the face of it is a lesser product than other less affluent clubs are offering for free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.