Song lyrics help please

Thorin Oakenshield

So sometime early this year/late last year I heard a song I really liked. It was on a YouTube as. It was song by a fat bald guy. I can't remember much of the lyrics but I do remember....
"Hey, hey at the bus stop.."
"Youre on abbot and eight..."
"You're on broadway.."
I have tried all the lyrics websites and they don't seem to know it. It is a cracking song. I assume YouTube tried to push this guy/album and it flopped.

Any help would be appreciated

Have you tried Googling the lyrics? I had a couple of goes but nothing. Be more specific with your search terms. Very rare you can’t find something like that.

Have you tried Googling the lyrics? I had a couple of goes but nothing. Be more specific with your search terms. Very rare you can’t find something like that.

Yes I have tried doing that also with no luck. I assume the singer paid for the advert himself. It was an awesome song. Just pissed off I can't remember the name. The video was him walking around new York during winter time. Very simple but just a damn good song.

OP YouTube usually suggests stuff based on what else you watch, don’t suppose you could retrace your steps by doing some of your old familiar searches and see what it brings up

So sometime early this year/late last year I heard a song I really liked. It was on a YouTube as. It was song by a fat bald guy. I can't remember much of the lyrics but I do remember....
"You're on broadway.."
I have tried all the lyrics websites and they don't seem to know it. It is a cracking song. I assume YouTube tried to push this guy/album and it flopped.

Have you found it yet fella?

"You're on broadway.."

Fat bald guy? Gary Glitter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.