Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure this is a game for Gundo, dont think he's strong enough, if we're struggling he goes missing.
Oh ffs not this stupid myth again. We struggled through several of the games in our 14 match winning streak at the end of the season and I think you'll find he handled it just fine.

Need to be wary of Oxlade-Chamberlain, his last four or five goals have all been cracking strikes. He seems to like scoring against us and we have this amazing ability to concede worldies. We need legs in midfield so I'd have Bernardo in there as he'll just run all day.

Can't see him starting, Klopp will go with his usual front three imo.
I agree though he seems a bit of a bogey player but in reality he's only scored two against us in 15 games, it's just that the two against us have been worldies from outside the box which makes him stick in the memory.
I'd actually be happy if he came on to replace any of their front three who I think are a lot more dangerous.

I'm more interested to see how Pep sets's up tell the truth a he's always full of surprises.
Does he play defensive like last year bearing in mind we're susceptible at the back without Laporte or does he think we need to close the six point gap this early in the season.

Good news for us is Liverpool are also conceding goals without Matip and they don't look the same team as last season, they're not far off but definitely not the same resilience in defence so we will get chances, I just hope we take them because we have been wasting a lot lately. I'm also sure Liverpool will create lots of chances too.
This has the makings of a fantastic game of football.

Can't see him starting, Klopp will go with his usual front three imo.
I agree though he seems a bit of a bogey player but in reality he's only scored two against us in 15 games, it's just that the two against us have been worldies from outside the box which makes him stick in the memory.
I'd actually be happy if he came on to replace any of their front three who I think are a lot more dangerous.
He usually plays in midfield for them now.

I think you may win this one. I think if you can keep their full backs pegged back a bit you can start to pick the lock. Salah off form is handy but I expect him to tumble a few times in the box, if he don't Mane will

He usually plays in midfield for them now.

In that case we have our weak link as Ox is a natural attacking player, I'll be very surprised if Klopp plays his front three and Ox In midfield against us, he has a six point lead and doesn't need to take chances, I should imagine he'll shore it up as much as he can to leverage our possession because he knows we'll have a lot of it.
If Henderson's fit I should imagine it'll be him Wijnaldum and Fabinho on midfield duty, if not then Keita who has been getting more games lately.
I woud imagine Ox will be brought on should they need to chase the game.

Six first teamers out injured and 85% of us think we'll come away with a result. Love you blues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.