Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If KDB and Bernardo step up to the plate and play the way we know they are capable , then we stand a good chance ...for the first time in ages we are underdogs going into a premier league game , would love a win , would settle for a draw ..

---------------ederson
cancelo----stones---ferna---mendy
---------zinchenko--gundo-----------
-----------------foden-------------------
kdb-----------aguero--------sterling

I feel like we should make another allez allez that we can sing. Last year it was one of the longer songs that a lot of people actually joined in and it felt motivational.SO I gave it a go
I tried:
We started out small
Without a dream in our hearts
Singing all week
Watching us win
We don't claim victim
Cuz we won the english treble
We fought till the end
we're still not really here
allez allez

I know it's not great but hoping people can pick up something from this!

Tactically Pep has Klopp number... last season we outplayed them both games only the Mahrez miss cost us the full 6 points....

They were playing better last year than they are at the moment!! However they are a dangerous team and anything less than a top performance will see us struggling, with the Anfield voodoo and Refs selective vision will add to the problems. However every time this team has had their back to the wall they have produced.

Have faith... In Pep we trust.

Think Klopp will go all out here. With our instability at the back and a sense that if they get this they’ll have a huge advantage, I think he’ll see it as his best shot and pick his fastest and most aggressive xi, esp to stir that place to frenzy. He thinks they’re bigger faster stronger and will play to that.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernandinho
KDB
Bernardo
Jesus
Aguero
Sterling

I'd play Gabby over Mahrez for this game. Both Sterling and Gabby need to be on top of their wingbacks, making it physical and uncomfortable for them because that's a battle I think they'll both win, while they can also match their pace.

We really need this to be Stones' return to form, people may have forgotten what that looks like but I haven't. If he can do that and keep Otamendi feeling settled then we have a chance. That's what Otamendi needs beside him, a solid leader, he can be very decent when he has that. It might be that he need to be able to focus completely on his own game, rather than organise the defence as the senior figure.

---------------ederson
cancelo----stones---ferna---mendy
---------zinchenko--gundo-----------
-----------------foden-------------------
kdb-----------aguero--------sterling
Zinchenko is injured and this is the wrong game for Foden, Cancelo and Gundo in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.