Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

I think Pep's latest comments are full of sarcasm, but he's backtracking on his original claims about Mane according to rag Mcdonell in the Manumirror. Come on City, let's do a job on the horrible bastards.

To the tune of Molly Malone (Cockles and Mussels)

In Liverpools shit city
Where the giros are ten-a-penny
I first set my eyes on a diving mo salah
As he tumbled just like Bolero
Through our eyes, as shot by an arrow
Crying "Mane's and Salah's , a dive, a dive, oh"

A dive, a dive, oh
A dive, a dive, oh

His partner was Sane
They really need an attorney
For so were his Klopp and teeth amour

And they fell with no aggro

A dive, a dive, oh
A dive, a dive, oh

Klopp had no power
And now, the refs can't back her
And that was the end of diving mo salah
Now his routine is no tomorrow

A dive, a dive, oh
A dive, a dive, oh

A dive, a dive, oh
A dive, a dive, oh

Any improvements... I'm a bit stuck on the italic bits.
Just the chorus with diving actions could be like a new Yaya-Kolo song

A dive a dive oh
A dive a dive oh
The scousers are cryin'
A dive a dive oh

the stat backs up pep ? mane booked for diving in the last premier league game, can the media not do there home work before sticking with it in the champions league press conference

Pep should have just said, “I didn’t watch their game against Villa, but I heard he was booked for diving AND scored an excellent last second winner. Isn’t that what I said?”

The whole entire exercise was to simply put “Mané - Diver” out there for the press to play with. Accordingly, Klopp returned the favor putting “City - Tactical fouls” into the ether.

Nothing to see here, move along! Fergie was the master of this, but these two are just playing at it!

Strange how anyone other player would be getting hammered by the media saying he should be banned for diving - however Pep is the villain for highlighting such an obvious cheating dive. Go figure .......

I was watching the Villa vs Liverpool highlights the other day and noticed Mané make about 3 "tactical fouls" in the opposition half and not receive a card for any of them. That was just the ones that MOTD were brave enough to include.

Did it occur to anyone, that had Liverpool been getting the City treatment of being in refs heads for two years. About their system including "tactical fouls". That Mané probably wouldn't have been on the pitch for his assist one and score one, if just one of them fouls earned him a yellow card?

Wasn't it Mourinho who planted this seed, in the run up to a derby? The double standards are infuriating at times.

Pep should have just said, “I didn’t watch their game against Villa, but I heard he was booked for diving AND scored an excellent last second winner. Isn’t that what I said?”

The whole entire exercise was to simply put “Mané - Diver” out there for the press to play with. Accordingly, Klopp returned the favor putting “City - Tactical fouls” into the ether.

Nothing to see here, move along! Fergie was the master of this, but these two are just playing at it!
I presume your talking about the bacon faced piss can because the only fergie's we know of round here are either a ginger royal or have pissed their kheks on stage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.