The internet in the stadium

Spot on.

Modern society is full of weird ****s with no personality and bad neck posture. And it’s because of these devices.

If you don’t realise it yet, if you’re someone who’s constantly on your phone in public and especially at a football match - you look like a **** to normal folk!

Put your phones away at the game, keep them in your pockets, stop being a ****!

Note to City; leave the internet connection like it is please!
You can’t stop what’s coming man.

Works fine for me. Struggled with no phone signal for ages and thought fuck it, WiFi her can't be worse and it's fairly quick.

On Saturday it just hung on the O2 login page.
I changed the Auto-Join settings and disabled the login option and it worked fine after that.

They've had 5G masts/antennas installed on the roof over the last couple of weeks.

I'm not sure when they'll be up and running but it shouldn't be long.

Sorry if I’m being dumb but presumably 5G masts will only benefit the few with 5G enabled phones or do they improve things all round?

And what about the reporters, the photographers, the media etc. They probably need the internet yeah?

Did anyone else have trouble even seeing the wifi on Saturday? I normally connect straight away, but it was like it was switched off.

I had to actually TALK TO MY FAMILY at half time. Unacceptable

Did anyone else have trouble even seeing the wifi on Saturday? I normally connect straight away, but it was like it was switched off.

I had to actually TALK TO MY FAMILY at half time. Unacceptable
I feel your pain brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.