Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This team all day for me. Really hope he goes for it.
Sorry OTA should be no where near the starting line up for this, he is too rash in the tackles and the 2 divers they have up front will have a field day with his ‘contact’.

Would be tempted to follow UTD tactic of 3 at the back with our wing backs pushing right up on their fullbacks. We win the midfield battle and the game is ours.
Ferna, Stones and Walker at the back. Cancelo and Mendy as wing backs.
Gundog, KDB and B.Silva
Sterling and Aguero up top.

If we can get of to a good start and dominate possession think we will take them.

Laporte, Mendy, Zinchenko, Rhodri, Silva, Sane
I wouldn’t really consider mendy. I’m sure he’s a nice bloke and can’t help picking up injuries but he’s another Santa Cruz/rodwell. Surely we’ll learn one day not to buy perennially injured players for large amounts of money.

I wouldn’t really consider mendy. I’m sure he’s a nice bloke and can’t help picking up injuries but he’s another Santa Cruz/rodwell. Surely we’ll learn one day not to buy perennially injured players for large amounts of money.
I dream of the day we lose the perennial moaning arsewipe brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.