Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

Talking about Pep back tracking, i've not seen a mention (maybe i missed it?) about Klopp being rattled. Pep clearly knew he was rattled and that's why he quoted the 'oil on the fire' line, he should wind the c*nt up a little more as he's easily riled.

They can, but don't want to .

Whatever Pep had said would be ignored in order to introduce their own agenda .

so true
and when asking the questions the media are after a response and knowing the shit they can stir for another club, city's media team need to grow a pair of balls and start to stand up to the media and start kicking them out of press conferences, the dirty stuff they do is sometimes scary shit, like the attack of B.silva and pep and city in calling them a racist in a planned after match post review of the game vs everton

I hope the match going fans on Sunday sing, " Dive in a minute, he's going to dive in a minute!" Everytime Mane and Salah are on the ball on Sunday. The dippers will be in full on rabid mode, booing our every touch, give it them back in spades Blues!
I think that's a bloody good idea. If I was going I would sing it

so true
and when asking the questions the media are after a response and knowing the shit they can stir for another club, city's media team need to grow a pair of balls and start to stand up to the media and start kicking them out of press conferences, the dirty stuff they do is sometimes scary shit, like the attack of B.silva and pep and city in calling them a racist in a planned after match post review of the game vs everton
What I dont get is why doesn't the pr person sat with pep embargo any questions that aren't related to the match?

What I dont get is why doesn't the pr person sat with pep embargo any questions that aren't related to the match?

yep

the guy just sets up the interviews and embargo's and lets the reports ask whatever ?? the media team at city and the PR manager just don't want to fight back or willing to say something to stop it, this season pep looks like he can not get out quick enough and looks at his watch a lot, also you can hear it in his breathing and see it in his body language, does not want to be doing them ?? maybe its because the questions are not filtered and its open season for the reporters

its like the B.silva tweet ?? it was about 4 or 5 interviews over a couple of weeks they asked pep about it and you could see him getting mad and holding all together and the PR man just let it happen and did not interrupt or stop him ??

th

yep

the guy just sets up the interviews and embargo's and lets the reports ask whatever ?? the media team at city and the PR manager just don't want to fight back or willing to say something to stop it, this season pep looks like he can not get out quick enough and looks at his watch a lot, also you can hear it in his breathing and see it in his body language, does not want to be doing them ?? maybe its because the questions are not filtered and its open season for the reporters

its like the B.silva tweet ?? it was about 4 or 5 interviews over a couple of weeks they asked pep about it and you could see him getting mad and holding all together and the PR man just let it happen and did not interrupt or stop him ??
Exactly. It seems to me they are not doing their job properly. They should.be protecting him from these gutter press and their fucking outrageous questions. If u remember the dick that asked pep about taking money, just after we had won the FA cup, basically insinuating he was on the take. Who ever the pr person in that interview was should have immediately stepped in not giving pep a chance to reply, and told the journal that line of questioning was unacceptable and extremely disrespectful. The pr people should get their fingers out of their arse and do the job they are paid for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.