Match Thread | Atalanta vs Man City (06/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should it not have been a red card? I know they changed the rule for professional fouls so if the ref gave a penalty then it was downgraded to a yellow. raz was clean through there and he pulled him down outside the box.

I don’t think we have played well at all. Jesus might as well not be on the pitch as he has spent the whole half either moaning or rolling about on the floor, apart from making the goal that is.

I'm glad he was otherwise Sterling would never have scored the opener.

Sterling is always electric in Europe.. even in his first few seasons for us where he was up and down he was probably our best player in the CL. Obviously I don’t want to lose him but I think he would put up Messi numbers at one of European Giants.

?????????????????????????????????????????????

I’m sure the red card rule for taking out the last man only applied to penalties. I’ll have to see it again but it looked like Sterling was clean through on goal.

so surely it was either it was a penalty and a yellow card or free kick and a red.
I agree....as soon as he changed to a free kick he should have upgraded the yellow to a red

So when the decision got changed to a free kick, why wasn't the Atalanta player sent off?

He was last man preventing a goalscoring opportunity.

People miss penalties, it happens, but to not get it on target is criminal. Gundogan has to be our taker from now on. Played really well but the same as usual, missed chances!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.